Sunday, August 25, 2013

How to Store Nail Art Stamping Plates

Sorry I haven't been posting as much!! I moved into my new apartment, and I JUST got internet!

So once I got my Bundle Monster stamping plates (which I recently reviewed), I realized that I didn't have a good way to store them!

I finally decided to cut circles that are as big as each plate out of light cardboard, and put them in between the plates:


The card board keeps the plates from scratching each other. (The plates are blue because I hadn't used these ones yet, and so they still had the blue film that came on them.) I then stacked the plates in a small, round container.

How do you store your plates? Has anyone else seen any good ideas for storing plates? I have heard of people storing them in photo albums, but if you have too many, the album gets too heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment