Thursday, July 18, 2013

SWATCH & REVIEW: Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Make Your Move

After hearing such marvelous things about the Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks online (haha, I promise I didn't do that on purpose), I was super excited to try them out for myself. One of my friends had Make Your Move, and I borrowed it one day to try it out:


Make Your Move is a pink-brown shade, and it was a pretty neutral shade on me. These lipsticks are just as wonderful as everyone says. Make Your Move was pigmented enough to even out the uneven coloring of my lips. This lipstick is very creamy; you have to apply it in one swipe. If you try doing multiple swipes, the color can get splotchy. These lipsticks are also as long-lasting as everyone says: after 4 hours and one meal, the lipstick was still there!! It was great!

One con to the Marvelous Moxie lipsticks is that there are not that many work for darker skin. If you love rocking bright shades, then you'll love the selection, but since I love neutrals and am kind of picky with what colors I like, I couldn't really find any that I liked besides Make Your Move. The other con is that these lipsticks do melt easily, and so I would advise not leaving it in your purse and definitely not in your car. When I was testing out these lipsticks, I heard the woman beside me complaining that her Marvelous Moxie lipstick melted when she left it in her purse, but all her other lipsticks were still fine.

Have you tried Marvelous Moxie lipsticks yet? What'd you think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment