Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Straw Nails + We're on Pinterest!

Hi all!

I have finals this week, and so I'm really busy. :(

I thought I'd do a quick post of some nails I did a while back using a straw:


The base was OPI Wocka Wocka! with Sephora by OPI Rumba Romance for the circles. After doing the base, I poured out a little bit of Rumba Romance on a piece of paper and dipped the edge of my straw in it. I then dabbed the straw on my finger. I had to rotate my straw and go over each circle I made a few times in order to get a full gold circle on my fingers. I also saw that I would get better circles once there was a dried layer of nail polish caked on the bottom of the straw.

Also, we're now on Pinterest!!! You can browse our nail art and swatches more easily there.

Have a good week! I'll be back with another nail tutorial next week!! :)
-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment